Praise From Authors
- "A moving story about a great man. The wisdom from a dying coach’s final days is reminiscent of Tuesdays with Morrie."
-- Adam Grant, New York Times Bestselling Author, Give & Take and Originals
- "Breakfast With Bails is an inspiring story... The messages he leaves us with are surprising, simple truths that leaders in any arena - whether you are a coach, manager, mother, or teacher - can all live by. This book will not only change the way you lead – it will change the way you live your life. Buy it, read it, live it."
-- Jon Gordon, bestselling author, The Energy Bus and Training Camp
Praise From Coaches
- "Bails really shone out from the pack. He could see people from a different point of view. His generous heart worked tirelessly to find the good in his players... he believed in them, he cared for them, gave them his time & knowledge. They succeeded. We succeeded."
-- Mark Williams, 2004 Premiership coach, Port Adelaide FC
- “The memories I have of Bails will stay with me forever. The biggest thing I learnt from him: he had empathy for all of his players. This book will give you an understanding of a truly great man."
-- Brad Green, Assistant Coach, North Melbourne FC
Praise From Players
- "This book is a must read - Bails was a legend, a unique character with great humour, and he could always tell a good story. He really cared about us, and I'll always remember the things he taught me, both about football but even more as a person. Paddy Steinfort has done an amazing job!"
-- Taylor Walker, Captain, Adelaide FC
- "Breakfast With Bails brought back so many amazing memories of this very humorous and extremely caring bloke. Im so glad his views on life and coaching will live on through this book."
-- Rory Sloane, 2013 Best & Fairest, Adelaide FC